Friday, March 27, 2009

Western Digital Passport Essential :D

Ever since I've been having computer problems (I've reinstalled windows 2x in the past 6 months), I've been wishing for a portable external hard drive of my own.

I love gadgets. So I just had to get myself one of these.

Everyone has a black or a blue, and I really wanted something unique.

And they have some awesome new colors! It was so hard to decide. Aside of the boring old black, they have 10 other colors, from red, orange, yellow, 4 different blues, a pink, silver, and the classic white.

But these were my absolute favorite:


Pink's always a favorite of mine, and the orange and yellow are such brilliant & outstanding colors as well. I love brilliant colors! But the one that REALLY caught my eye was the second one, it's called "Ultra Mint".

The color looks kind of similiar to my Ice Blue DS Lite but perhaps darker.

So I ordered mine on the WD's website (I know it's much cheaper on Amazon and Newegg and such but they didn't have this color!). While the pink and the orange (my other options) were $99 on those websites, ultra mint ranged was about $150 on other websites. So I got mine on WD's website for $130!

320GB, because that was the biggest size they had in this color (but it'll suffice for my 10,000+ photos and 1000+ song files and 100+ HOUSE videos I'll be storing on it....)

Shipping was only $3!

I'm totally excited to get it in the mail.

Which reminds me.. I'm still waiting on my new DS case I ordered last week... I hate my awful tendency of ordering things on a Friday and having to wait through the non-business weekend!

As an update on my new logitech webcam, I'm totally lovin' it! Awesome picture AND video pixels, extremely clear sound, and the HD version is even better (but lags a little bit). Quick movement makes it a tad blurry but that doesn't seem to happen on oovoo!

On a sad note, I can't seem to find my new digital camera... where is it!!!

Also, I've been playing FF4 on DS for a past few weeks. Hehe

No comments: