Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Semester, New Goals

It is the start of another semester.

Most of my classes don't seem too difficult, except for one. MGA302... Intermediate Financial Accounting II. It's not even the course material that's difficult.. it's the strict professor that's teaching it! He wouldn't continue the lecture unless someone gave him a correct answer, so we ended up "guessing" our way through class. Don't get me wrong, I love challenging professors, but this is over the top!

Hopefully, I can pull through with an A.

Anyways, here's some of my goals this semester:

1. 6 A's (4.0 GPA) for my courses this semester

2. workout/swim at least 2x a week, eat in moderation, & lose 10 pounds

3. do not exceed $1,000 budget for the entire semester (incl. textbooks and groceries/gas money)

4. go to church on Fridays more often

5. get a summer internship!

6. maintain healthy long-distance relationship with boyfriend :)

7. prepare for GMAT

8. study at the library for 5+ hours, once a week.

9. successfully fulfill all requirements of Beta Alpha Psi (business honor society), incl. community service, tutoring, technical events, meetings, etc.

There's probably some more I haven't thought of...

So #2 got on my list of goals because I recently noticed how much weight I've been gaining. I bought a scale today at T.J.Maxx and I'm 115 lbs!! OMGGGG how did this happen?!?! I used to be 105! It's all that chinese food my mom's been feeding me! So I've set my mind to it; lose 10 pounds! (not necessarily the lbs, but get visible results!)

I spent $85 today.. just buying some running shoes, a scale, and a pair of 4-lb dumbbells. Getting fit is costing me a fortune!

No comments: