Saturday, November 22, 2008

SHOPPPPINGGG


This pink cardigan was on sale $28.90 (regular price is like 60) at Abercrombie so I had to try it on. I really liked it! I loooooove cardigans, I have them to so many colors lol.


I also tried on brown. The pink looks cuter but the brown fit better and it is easier to match.


Then I stopped over at Charlotte Russe and tried on some tops. Their tops are so cute! I liked this one but I ended up not getting it ._.


Liked this one too but not enough to buy it!


I got this one because it was soo comfortable as well as cute.


Omgosh, this is the CUTEST cardigan ever. It's a combo of the classic black cardigan with a girly satin bow. LOOOVE it. I wouldn't wear it everyday, but definitely nice for special occassions!


Bought this jacket. $32.99 but still affordable. Only thing I don't like is the short sleeves. Not practical to wear a shortsleeve peacoat... lol maybe I'll return it


Grabbed THIS at Express! I was buying something and there as a $30 off $70 purchase coupon and this top was $30, so since I spent over $70 this top was basically FREE! AND it's my favorite piece of clothing of the dayy. I'd definitely wear this.

1 comment:

w.lingliao said...

Totally checking u out o.o