Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Ups and Downs

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND -- this portion of the post was edited out.

Yesterday I got my FREE Essie Nail Polish in the mail. The color is "Pama" and is supposed to be a limited edition color... it's basically a deep red color, reminds me of Pomegranate. I tried it on my pinky nail.. it's a pretty unique color =) and best of all, it was free! Yay! Anyways, this week is the last week of classes.. and then next week is going to be finals week. I've got 5 finals so it's going to be a lot of studying on my part. Horrible part is, my last final is on the LAST day of finals, the 15th. I'll be going home, by PLANE (thank God!) on the 16th. My plane trip was only $135 because I used the $25 voucher that JetBlue gave me for the bird-incident on my last flight that caused me to be late for my class lol.

AND-- Last night's episode of House was SO GOOD.



Starting at 1:15, the conversation goes like this:

House: You're not stopping me for medical reasons. You're stopping me because you have the hots for me.
Cuddy: You're still here because you have the hots for me.
House: Evidence by the fact that, I'm the one that moved into your office.
(fyi, Cuddy moved into House's office)
Cuddy: It's the biggest office, and I'm not the one-
House: Why are you dressed like that? Why do you try so hard to get my attention? Are you screwing with me?
Cuddy: Are you screwing with me?
House: Depends on your answer.
Cuddy: Everybody knows this is going somewhere. I think we're supposed to kiss now.
House: We already did that. *places hand on boob* Seems like the logical next step.
Cuddy: Really? I'm an idiot for being surprised.


SO MUCH DRAMA! Can't believe House did that though... ruined his chance!! Can't wait until next week's episode!

That's all... for now. Bye.

1 comment:

w.lingliao said...

Lol hun let it go =) its alright, and thx for the meal, it was delicious, looking foward to another meal =D and about ur frd comment, i think ur dissing me o.o, u wana start beef wif me? O.O