Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back in New York City!

I've been back home for a few days now (since Tuesdays) and things feel gooood.

I haven't done anything major, but just relaxing with family and my boyfriend is an amazing thing.

I've chilled with my mom, doing nails, getting facials, shopping (I got new boots!), eating dimsum, and such.

My boyfriendddd took me to a sushi place near Baruch & afterwards, we watched Twilight. I know everyone warned me not to watch it, but in the end I did anyways! It wasn't that bad! But gosh, $12.50 for a movie is wayyy expensive.

I feel like my time here is so limited! I head back to Buffalo on January 11th, so I've got less than 4 weeks vacation time!! Which sounds like a lot, but I know it'll pass so fast..

Some things I want to do:

1) Get my camera. Finally. Once and for all. I really will this time.

2) Celebrate brother's/dad's/my birthday (Jan 1st, 7th, 8th)!

3) Be by my honey's side more often!

4) Haircut (my bangs are long again)

5) Celebrate Christmas with my friends. I need to spend more time with them, and hopefully keep a close relationship with all of them.

6) Shopping [spree?] with honey (like I promised)

7) Tutor Tim more often

& other stuff I can't think of right now.

I should sleep now.

<3

1 comment:

w.lingliao said...

haha, i love u baby. hope u have a great xmas =]