Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can't sleep

I can't sleep. So much on my mind.

I had to write a made-up resume for my computer&statistics class. The main point was knowing how to use word2007 to write a resume. It was sad that the only thing real on my resume was... my name. I had to make up all the experience. In reality, I've got nothing. Nada. And I've really got to start building my resume. I'm already a sophmore! But I'm so lost and don't know where to begin.

Another thing on my mind: I hate work. I been working at Aeropostale at the mall for over a month now, and I've only worked 4 days x 4 hours each = 16 hours. The damn place just won't give me any hours! How am I supposed to rise up to positions like cashier when I'm forever stuck at fitting rooms & greeting? It's so ridiculous. And I can't even quit a) because I don't want to be a quitter, and b) because I don't know how to tell them. I can't go looking for another job either... because I gave Aero all my free hours. BBUTT they only freaking ask me to work once, sometimes twice a week. And I don't have a set schedule; it's different every week. I hate that! Are they so lazy that they can't even give us a set schedule??

I've only received my first paycheck so far. A total of 4.5 hours = $28.

That's bus money right there.

Sigh. Why is life so hard?

Oh, and another thing: It's snowing. I hate the cold! Out of all places, why did I pick Buffalo again??

I had an accounting test on monday.. I had no sleep the night before. I studied so much that I had to take a break and started on a cleaning frenzy. I cleaned my floor, cleaned my desk, cleaned the whole room essentially, and did 4 loads of laundry. When I finally went back to studying, I was all pumped from cleaning LOL. However, the test was hard as rocks.

Speaking of rocks, Geology test on thursday = time to cram + no sleep.

I was also bummed out yesterday because I was kicked out of my dorm for a whole hour. I was sitting in the kitchen, and then sitting in my little hallway room the whole time... bored, and on the phone complaining to my boyfriend. Only him would be willing to listen to me rant for an hour<3

I guess I'm just having a crummy week.

Ah shit it's 1 am. I have to get up at 8 in the morning.

Goodnight!

No comments: